Sunday, June 26, 2011

priorities


I am always so exhausted. I thought I could handle this extremely fast paced environment, but I am struggling. Everything keeps changing, everything keeps moving, people keep chasing, racing and kicking anyone in their way for that leg up the ladder, but I can't keep up and in a funny way I don't want to either.

I have been feeling so absorbed in the wrong aspects in life, I've completely let down what's important, my friends, my family, my boyfriend, myself.

I don't remember the last time I just sat down and listened to music but after a hard long day, I came home and randomly listened to this song and I felt relieved. I know this song is about loosing someone important and seeing that loved one moved on and happy without you but somehow, I've completely reinterpreted this song to fit my current day to day to help me realise that I need to get my priorities in order for whats really important. I love Adele.


No comments:

Post a Comment