Monday, May 2, 2011

ysl infatuation

After almost a year of deciding, yes or no, worth it or not, should I really or not, will I regret it or not, I caved and joined the blogesphere bandwagon cult of this AMAZING ring. I usually turn my head to much overly hyped items like this, especially those House of Harlow Sunburst rings (I honestly don't see the appeal), but I can't help but be completely infatuated with such an odd looking ring, thus finally owning my very own YSL Arty Ring. Gorgeous, I love it so much, it causes the rest of my rings to take the back seat because you only need this one ring (plus the Swarovski crystalized jaguar ring that lives on my finger from Albert) to make a statement.

Unfortunately, this pink glass ring isn't going to be my only YSL ring, yes I do intend to collect other colours, shame to my addiction! They retail at $250.00 USD + $50P&H at ysl.com


1 comment:

  1. jac, this is the most bizarre ring i've seen... i don't think it takes my fancy. i also bought a ring, cost me $2, WINNER. mmsing you now. i was wondering whether i wanted to buy it, it being twice the price i preferred :P

    ReplyDelete