Monday, April 4, 2011

Tuesdays with Morrie


Okay, so I know the video is 35 minutes long, but I wanted to share this with anyone that happens to read or come across my blog because even though everything that is said in this video I have read back to front countless times, it still moves me.

If you have the time, please take the time to listen to my favourite author talking about my favourite book, Tuesdays with Morrie.



I'm also very excited as Mitch's newest book 'Have a little faith' arrived in the mail today and I'll be spending the rest of my night with my nose in the book.

"Have a Little Faith is a book about a life’s purpose; about losing belief and finding it again; about the divine spark inside us all. It is one man’s journey, but it is everyone’s story."

1 comment:

  1. that was really nice, i teared in that

    i'm really going to read that book now. sorry i've borrowed it for so long!! i'll try read it and have it back to you on wednesday when i see you and give you a big long hug!

    ReplyDelete