Thursday, April 21, 2011

Can only dream



My days have been relatively simple lately, I am relaxed, more confident and genuinely happy! I'm moving forward in my life a lot faster than I initially expected and I'm going down the road that I genuinely want to. Thankfully not having to go down that road of settling for something comfortable and dull, like most of us fall into these days.

My dreams have been coming true, graduating in Graphic Design, finding the love of my life, scoring a job with the world's biggest fashion retailer ZARA and in the talks of helping design a collection for a Melbourne label designer! Along with simple things like, spending time with my mother more, making my own clothes, reading again and of course, super indulgent retail therapy!

Now my ultimate dream is owning a store, a small space you walk in that looks simple but delicate, ethereal but modern, just someplace magical. I want to make collections with someone, because it's always more exciting working with people, and bring people beautiful clothes that make you feel like you're Kate Middleton. I can only dream!

I wish I could describe it better, because that attempted description was pretty shocking, but I have been busily replying to a lot of people all day who are asking me about my position with ZARA and various job interviews I have been asked to attend, who would of thought it would take an entire day? Or maybe these are just one of my slow minded days, I can tell in my writing because I'm rambling again.

Happy Easter!

Rejoice, someone who has hair like mine! Except she rocks it so much better x10000000

No comments:

Post a Comment