Friday, September 3, 2010

Pre loved items

Springtime is always exciting! Though I wouldn't make the same remark for the weather lately.. But on the bright side, Melbourne has been celebrating the melbourne spring fashion week, so me and my gorgeous friend went up today to a pre loved market sale to find some cute little numbers, but instead, came out with so much stuff, it was amazing!! I've bought so many items, at amazing prices, $2, $3, $5 clothing and accessories, I literally couldn't hold everything in my hands, and had to figure out what we could do to compact everything together. I had so much fun today!

Excuse my poor grammar and generally bad english, no time to re-read my blog post, I came home to drop my stuff off, and now on my way out to have dinner and lots of laughs with my lover and friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment